Monday, May 2, 2011

अप्रिल '११

- The First win!
9 May 2011

- Political Corruption !?
31 May 2011

- Mother and motherland are interrelated. I want my father’s bliss in my every steps and mother to be with me in my every success. I know I must speak so many things right now but I am very emotional. I don’t know which things to speak and what not to. It’s really hard situation for me to decide. I desperately want to share my happiness with every houses and every person of my village, my district and whole country. This happiness should enter in every hut n I hope to be seen in all the faces of my fathers’ mothers and brothers and sisters of my motherland
4 April 2011

- In the name of our Father, for the happiness of our Mother!
6 Apr 2011

- Into the System!
9 Apr 2011

- Safe journey Brother!
15 Apr 2011

- Precious moments with living god!
16 Apr 2011

- Never walk with a selfish and never die for a traitor.

- Always stay with the person who brings brightness in your face.

- Why do we always pray god to save us when he is always killing us!
18 April 2011

- नायक हरिबंश आचार्य लगायत सपरिवारमा गहिरो समबेदना साथै दिबङत आत्माको चीर शान्तिको कामना ।
20 Apr 2011

- आफ्नो अगाडिकालाई ठोकेर, छेउछाउकालाई घोचेर र पछाडिकालाई रोकेर आधिपत्य जमाउनु कुशल नेत्रित्व क्षमता होइन ।
21 Apr 2011

- ईतिहासमा पटक पटक धोका पाएर पनि नचेतेका अचेत हामी जनताले अब चाँही सचेत भएर आफ्नै लागि पनि 'लोकतन्त्र' ल्याउने पो हो कि !?
24 Apr 2011

- अब परेवाहरुका बिरुद्ध कागहरुको आकाश बन्द पनि हुनेछ ।
27 Apr 2011

- झान्क्री बाजेले झान्क्री मामालाई कहिल्यै पनि २२ आँख्लो मन्त्र जप्न सिकाउनु भएनछ, सधैं २१ आँख्लो मात्र ।
25 Apr 2011

- बिडम्बना! हामी नेपालीहरुको । कसैले चाँही दु:खको मुल्य नचिनेर कहिल्यै सुख नखोज्ने, कसैको फेरी सुख पाएर दु:ख गर्ने बानी नै नहुने l
26 Apr 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment